Funded in part by New Jersey State Council on the Arts, Middlesex County Cultural and Heritage Commission, and Johnson & Johnson. Presented with Rutgers University, Mason Gross School of the Arts - Department of Dance.
- Esther Baker-Tarpaga with NJ Spark
- Stephanie Beauchamp with Neighborcorps of Churches Improving Communities
- Hillary-Marie with Literacy Volunteers of America, Essex and Passaic Counties
- Kiri Avelar with Esperanza Neighborhood Project of New Brunswick Tomorrow
- Jessica Featherson with Food and Water Watch of New Jersey
- Camille Moten with MyGOAL Autism
Choreographers are commissioned to explore new ideas about movement and dance in working directly with local social advocacy organizations and their constituencies.
The two performances will be hosted on Friday, December 8 at 7:30pm, and Saturday, December 9 at 2pm.
Tickets are available in advance in person at Mason Gross Performing Arts Center's box office, 85 George Street, New Brunswick, NJ, in advance over the phone at 848-932-7511, and one-hour prior to performance at the venue, Loree Hall, 72 Lipman Drive, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. For more information about purchasing advance and same day tickets, please refer to the university calendar and ticket portal.